Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Tuesday 11 May 2010


Weeks 12th to 18th april and week 19th to 25th april recaps.

As i was unable to blog due to time constraints, i'm going to post two timetables of the weeks which i spent modeling my character with some explainations.

This week was mainly spent modeling my characters body. On monday we started in the taught session and started researching websites and work to inform a 500 word report on future trends in animation. On the afternoon i continued modeling my character, prefecting the legs, and welding the feet to the legs.

Tuesday was spent modeling my characters torso making the jacket, and shirt to get the body shape right.

Wednesday was spent finish the base of the torso, extruding the arms, and adding a jacket fold.

On thursday i made the collar and added a bowtie, aswell at attending the taught Caad session.

The rest of the week and throught the week i tried to get some paperwork done, like research, and i also made some attempts at making a head shape, which took several attempts and i tried a few different starting shapes, including a square and spheres with different polygon arrangements.

My time management for this week wasn't terrible, but it couldnt have been better as with the rest of the brief, but this was partially out of my control.

No comments:

Post a Comment