Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Monday 10 May 2010

Monday



Today was monday of the final week. This morning in the taught session i was shown how to animate a walk cycle. At lunch i went to the baltic art gallery, and looked at some of the work on show. This afternoon i finished all the morph tags for my character, which can now express a large amount of facial expressions and move his hands in a number of ways. To get my background ready for still renders i made the background completely white, i looked online at different ways to do this, several tutorials had various ways. I ended up adding a sky object, and adding a pure white texture to my sky and my floor, then i placed a compositing tag on my floor and checked the compositing background box. After some tweaks to the lighting i got it to look good. Finally i began posing and taking still rendered of my character for storyboard which are comming along nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment