Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Monday 10 May 2010

Final week plan

This is the final week of the brief and i have a lot to get done, so i will have to plan my tine carefully. I need to get my storyboards finished, my character animated, my model sheet done, finish my 500 word report, and finish off writing up things like Caad sessions.

on monday i plan to do some work on my character in the morning and learn how to animate a walk cycle, and at lunch time i hope to go to an art gallery for the ppd brief. In the afternoon i plan to do some work on my model sheet as i can't do this at home and need to finish it at college. I'm also hoping to get those storyboards finished.

On tuesday i plan to finish any parts of my storyboards i need to and begin animating. If i can i will do some more work on my model sheet. I will probably do some more work on my blog and hopefully work on my 500 word report.

On wednesday i want to pretty much finish off my animating. After animating i will continue to write up caad sessions and finish paper work annotation for digital skills.

Thursday I want to finish my model sheet and then start getting any other work finished ready for hand in on friday.

On friday i plan to finish making sure everything is ready for hand in.

No comments:

Post a Comment