Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Monday 10 May 2010

end of the weekend

It's the end of the weekend and i thought i should write up what i did last week.

Monday i worked on finishing one or two bits of my research and paperwork updating annotation etc.

Tuesday i made some final tweaks to my character and started working on my morph tags, i started by adding some facial expressions.

wednesday and thursday were spend adding more morph tags, as well as doing a bit more paperwork. I added the hand morph tags to my character, i made sure to add tags for closing the hands, and the stages in between, but on the left hand i made tags so i can animate a mustache twiddle.

I spend the weekend finishing off my morph tags and preparing work to be updated to my blog but didn't have a chance to update it, which i will do later today. I also made a start on my storyboard which i am making by taking screenshots of my character posed up. I need to get the storyboard done today as i have other things i need to work on.

I would have liked to have done more this week, but i did get my morph tags all done, now he can show several expressions and move his hands how i need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment