Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Week plan

my plan for this week is to catch up on everything i need to paperwork wise so i can focus on animating my character when i need to. I have been doing as much work as possible as i was quite far behind because of the extention i got on the last brief throwing off my timing, which in turn had an effect on the amount of time i spent on my blog.

This week i plan to go into college to present my work so far, so i can get an idea from dave about what i need to get done. I know i need to finish writing up on the caad sessions in college and i want to complete a technical file of modeling and rigging my character. other than that my storyboards need to be done, aswell as my 500 word essay.

Overall at this point i think i will be able to complete everything for hand in next friday but thats not to say it wont be a stretch and i'll have to continue doing a large amount of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment