Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Tuesday 11 May 2010

SWOT anlysis and SMART targets - Digital skills

SWOT analysis - Digital skills

As mentioned in my swot analysis of the character animation brief i feel my character modeling skills are fine, and i created a mesh which i am happy with and looks good. and my weaknesses in modeling being complex shapes, keeping a low polygon count and a clean mesh.

creating my model sheet is definitly a weakness for me, from what ive seen while making my model sheet the different aspects of illustrator are quite simple and with some practice i think i could get my head round the program.

Smart targets

For this brief my meain weakness is illustrator, I plan to finish my model sheet tomorrow, but i may do a tutorial or two simply to help me understand some of the tools and features of illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment