Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Tuesday 4 May 2010

reference/influence









I decided to upload some of the images which influenced my work during both the initial designs of my character and acctualy creating it in 3D.

A lot of the images here ibnfluenced the design of my character, some i found later which help my 3D design, the typical villain pictures helped during the design process but characters like walugi and bowler hat guy(from meet the robinsons) were found later and helped get an idea of how some things should look. The bowler hat guy was mentioned by a someone else in the class after i had finished my model so i see it as a good character to help influence movements when i animate my character.

No comments:

Post a Comment