Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Monday 2 May 2011

Pictoplasma Cont. 4


This was a picture of Rilla Alexanders character walk. Her character had a series of story books behind it, and Rilla's lecture was read in a very scripted, storybook style.







These pictures were taken at Jeremyvilles character walk. Jeremyville's work is done in a simple cartoon style, and i have to say this doesn't appeal to me at all. I don't think it is bad but the distorted perspective and weirdly drawn in environments, which seem like an after though get to me a bit and its not for me.

Ill end my pictoplasma posts for now, and ill end saying i quite enjoyed the trip, i found almost all of it interesting to at least some degree, and some of the lectures and work i saw gave me some ideas on how i can do some things a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment