Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Back after Easter

Today was the first day back after Easter, and I had a tutorial with dave and I'm pretty sure I know what I have left to do, and what to get on with. Dave said it is fine for me to go with my new ideas for my robot animation, but I need to make some storyboards or a script. After finalising my new ideas I will probably have to film some new footage, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem, and the other stuff I filmed should be useable somewhere anyway. I also made a little bit of progress on my group brief with Gareth today and we made a little progress on our character. I will probably spend the rest of the week working on my ideas for my own animation, progressing my group brief, and doing paperwork for ppd and work related briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment