Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Sunday 27 February 2011

last week

I didn't get to post earlier in the week like i wanted to as i had some problems with time. I will post the last weeks timetable i was going to upload along with the next weeks timetable. This week i have been working on my buildings and environments, my buildings are now pretty much done but towards the end of the week modelling the actual terrain shape and placing things in the scene has been causing me problems. I can picture the terrain and buildings placement for my scenes later the animation because it is more of a town and easier to get my head around. I am going to have to wait until next week to get some opinions and advice about it.

I also got my email giving me a date for my interview on friday. This means i need to get things sorted in time for it, and it also means that my main animation of the year wont be ready in time for that. Either way it gives me more to do.

Lastly as i really need to get my ppd things done I've been working on that and trying to get it all done which is quite difficult, as i have quite a bit to do and I'm worried about a lot of different time constraints and deadlines at the minute.

Next week i need to get my animation on track finding out what to do with my terrain before progressing. I need to work on what to do in preparation for my interview, and i need to work out finish a lot of ppd stuff along with my CV. I will upload my timetable but i assume that it might change based on what is worked out on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment