Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Monday 13 December 2010

new brief

After completing the HP sauce animation, the next we we were due to start work on our new brief, in which we have to work in groups to create 3 idents from logos we were given, made by graphics students.

So far this brief isn't going well because the weather has made it hard to get to college, and i haven't been feeling well. Now I'm fine and the snow is melting, so i can actually get here and start doing some work.

I completed my storyboard ideas and the concept development sheet which i typed up in word.

Because of being behind for various reasons, and the rabbit animation, I'm behind on pretty much everything. I need to complete the first two briefs of the year which coincided with the rabbit animation for the work related module. I was informed today that the deadline for this work may be wednesday, which is bad because i have an enormous amount to do, such as rigging my character, and doing the test walk cycles and animations, not to mention the model sheet for my character (which shouldn't be a problem because i have the character made and backstory done, so it should be a simple case of rendering them out and putting them together.

So with everything i need to catch up on, today i need to create a time plan and find out the deadlines and other information about what needs to be done. I have already had a word with a member of my group and caught up a bit, so once i have a tutorial today we have decided to create a time plan for our work, and decide on the final concepts we will use from our storyboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment