Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Monday 13 December 2010

huge updates and recaps

I haven't updated my blog in a long time, this is because of various things keeping me behind on my work. I'm behind on pretty much everything and need to catch up badly, so to start with i will cover the things which have happened since my last update.

To start with, my group finished the rabbit animation for kurodragon. While finishing the animation we had various problems with rendering and the cape, which meant countless re-renders and various renders to patch problems. We eventually got the animation finished, but received a list of problems with the animation from stuart. Most of the problems detailed were either incredibly slight, or as with most of them, impossible to fix or achieve the desired results using cinema 4D, especially at such a late stage of development.

No comments:

Post a Comment