Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Monday 13 December 2010

first two briefs of the year

For the first two briefs of the year which i have yet to complete, i thought i should work out what needs to be done, because the deadline may be earlier than expected. If what i have heard is correct and the deadline is wednesday, i don't have a hope of completing the work on time.

I still need to render out stills of my character and make my model sheet. I need to rig my character, and create some test animations. My storyboards need to be completed and script finalized. I also need to create a treatment for my idea and set that up.

These are things i know need to be completed, and I'm unsure if there is anything i have missed or don't know about, i will have to find this out in my tutorial today.

No comments:

Post a Comment