Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Thursday 7 October 2010

textures, steam pipes and goggles

After getting the larger parts of the robot right i started working on getting the texture right, which i think like this is near enough how i want it before adding rust and smaller details.

I added steam pipes on his back and a part to make it look fixed to his back. I worked on getting the goggles right next, by working out how to make and animate an aperture shutter. It turned out after working out that to animate the aperture i would need to rotate the axis, that to animate it, i needed point level animation switched on. I placed a clow texture behind the shutter and left it at that, still needs some kind of eye lid shutters to hep get expressions across.

No comments:

Post a Comment