Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Thursday 7 October 2010

first week of second brief

Its the end of the first week of the second brief and i haven't done much work on my blog, as i chose to make my character in 3D for my model sheets doing that and keeping up with other things is taking up a lot of my time, and keeping up a little difficult. Either way This week i got all my research done, i looked at various 3D animations and animation techniques, I still need to finish my script and get that in order but im fairly sure ill have that done no problems. Despite thinking i may be a little behind on some things, the fact my character is modelled and nearly finished may help me make up some time which i would have used in the next few weeks, but theres still work to do on that, such as rigging.

I'm going to try to catch up on some of the things i need to over the weekend a bit, and should be on track for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment