Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Friday 7 January 2011

Tiny robot

Since I needed a 3D pound coin for my animation with my robot when I make it, I made one. I think it looks quite good, and will definitely do the job, but after seeing it next to my robot I really liked the idea of a tiny robot as if it is a toy. I rendered out these 4 stills which i am really pleased with and i might make more tiny robot scenes in the future with him in various scenes. Two of the still are very similar, but each had a slight problem or difference so i've uploaded them both. I was also pleased to find that my robots arms have a better range of movement than i first thought while still looking good. I'll upload them one at a time as they are big files

No comments:

Post a Comment