Was primarily a college work blog, but now that I have finished for the year, it will show more of my own work.

Thursday 4 November 2010

late updates

I haven't updated in a while mainly because my plans and work were upset slightly when myself and 3 others in the class were given a live brief for the company Kurodragon. So for the most part my other briefs have been put on hold to work on the work related brief.

So far on this brief we have made all the models, the character which is a rabbit has been rigged and textured, and it has also been altered several times due to changes we were told to make late on in the process. Either way at this point animating has started, and hopefully everything will be done soon so we can start rendering it out. The character animation has been left to Rachel so the rest of us mainly have to sort out the smaller things in the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment